7/31/2014

Hot, hot international erotic suspense in Exposed: The Education of Sarah Brown

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MABBZK6
Download your Kindle eBook today!
 
Guest blog courtesy of Bestselling Author Jami Brumfield
Author of Lone Wolf Rising, Vampire Princess Rising, (The Winters Saga), and The Witch's Vampire (Mystery Springs Saga)

Exposed: The Education of Sarah Brown by Michele E. Gwynn is one of the best erotic mysteries I have ever read. Not only are the bedroom scenes undeniably hot but the suspense built up around the mystery is intense. Often times I shy away from erotica because the bedroom scenes are the main focus and the story falls flat and the characters are lifeless. That is NOT the case in this book!!!

Being an author myself, I need to connect with real characters (regardless of the genre) and have plot twists that keep me in suspense and turning pages. Michele E. Gwynn did that with this novel. Every character was unique and had his or her own voice. The suspense build up in and out of the bedroom was awesome. I found myself so connected with the characters that I was pulling for the underdog even when I knew where the characters would take things.

Good characters and great plots are what keep the readers interested and Gwynn achieved that with fantastic accuracy. I’m anxiously awaiting the next book in the series and highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys erotica coupled with mysteries and suspense.

She also covers a very important topic in this book, one that needs more attention and often gets pushed under the rug because of the controversy that it’s identified with. I don’t want to get into too much detail because this is a must read for so many reasons but let’s just say the bad guy gets his ‘just’ reward in this book, but not before he wreaks havoc on the innocent and not so innocent characters who are searching for redemption.

I like that all the characters in this book develop as the story develops, especially Sarah Brown, who not only gets her own sexual education, but learns the hard, cold truth about life… it’s filled with good and bad people, and being naive to the dangers that lurk in the dark can be deadly. Interested yet? I hope so and I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

This is a story that needs to be told and was written well by Gwynn. It’s a story that will not only ignite the passion in the bedroom, but also ignite the compassion in your heart. I can’t wait to see what Gwynn dreams up with book two of this enigmatic new series.